Monday 10 August 2009

Carmine sketchie

I thought I would share with you my entry for this week's Willow Sketchie Challenge over on Craftbubble.com. I followed the sketch and part of the challenge was to use the colour Carmine. As I don't have a carmine ProMarker, I incorporated the required colour in the BPs. The BPs are by Graphicus - two of the free papers I received as part of my membership of the Graphic Guild. The stamp is from Sugar Nellie - Life is a Journey by Leanne Ellis and was cut out using a scalloped oval nestabilities die. The image is coloured using ProMarkers and I added a little glossy accents on the dots to emphasise them a little. The sentiment is one of the Susanaments from SCACD (Susana's Custom Art and Card Design). The Flowers and charm are from my stash.

No comments: