Friday 25 September 2009

Sassy Faerie

I created this card for the Faerie Song Art Stamps challege on Paper Craft Planet recently. Browsing through the older posts on here, I realised that I hadn't shared this one with you, so here it is now. The BP is paper free from a magazine, which I thought was just so right for this card. The image was coloured with ProMarkers and I added a few touches of Spica glitter pen for highlights. There is a little Glamour Dust glitter on her wings and I doodled some faux stitches around the edges with a Spica pen. This is a very simple layout, but the BP really didn't need much embellishing, it just fitted perfectly with the image.

2 comments:

Danni said...

What a beautiful card!! Lovely job!

Annie said...

she's a cutie Wynneth and I love the wink! There's a little something for you on my blog.
hugs, annie x
PS if you find a clear spica glitter pen in the boot of the car it's mine! I got one at the craft fair but can't find it. I think it may have fallen out of the bag in the carpark at lunch time when I was transfering stuff to the boxes.