Thursday 12 November 2009

Christmas Candle


I just had to use this adorable stamp as soon as I saw her when my Whiff of Joy Winter Kit arrived.  She has such a lovely face and I love the way her dress (habit?) flows around her as if she is hurrying along to a Christmas celebration.  Those cute little bells attached to her belt and the holly sprigs in her hair just add the perfect final touches.  I coloured her with ProMarkers, adding touches of Spica glitter pens and Glossy Accents to the candle to give it some dimension.  The background image on the right is an Elusive Images stamp from their 'Winter Tree and Torn Holly Script' plate.  The Christmas corners and snowflakes stamps are by Ladybug and Friends available from Quixotic Paperie, all stamped with Pine Needles Tim Holtz Distress Ink. 

Thanks for stopping by my Blog, I would love it if you left me a comment, it is fun to read them all.
hugs
wynneth
x

4 comments:

LINDA said...

Absolutely Gorgeous!!! Love the image and the design!!Very lovely!!!
Hugs, Linda

scrappyjacky said...

This is so lovely,no wonder you couldn't wait to use the stamp.

Danni said...

How gorgeous!

Annie said...

another gorgeous Christmas card Wynneth and good to see the mix of different stamps. You reminded me I have that EI holly stamp - but I might just have to come stamp the darling with the lamp!
hugs, annie x