Monday 23 November 2009

Christmas Choccies


This adorable mini snowman stamp by Magnolia, which I bought at the NEC recently, is just the perfect size to add to the tags on top of these little bags of choccies I've made for the Christmas table.  I put the glassine bags through my Cuttlebug with a snowflake embossing folder.  I cut out scalloped ovals from blue and red card using a nestabilities die and, again, embossed these with the same snowflake embossing folder used for the bags.  This size bag holds three of the minty or orange chocolates perfectly and makes a great party favour.

hugs
wynneth
x

2 comments:

LINDA said...

WOW!! You have been busy.. These are just great.. Love the cute little snowman..
Hugs, Linda

lil-paper-pixie said...

So cute, lovely idea, thanks for playing along at PFP.

Hugs

Sarah