Wednesday 11 November 2009

Sweet Whiff of Joy


I really love the stamps in the new Whiff of Joy Winter Kit and this is my second card using one of them.  I think this image is just adorable and very nostalgic, reminding me a lot of Christmases gone by.  I coloured the image with my ProMarkers and added touches of Spica Glitter Pens in red, green and clear.  On the trim of her coat and hat and on the stocking, I used Glossy Accents and covered this with some Glamour Dust to give it a little dimension.  Unfortunately the sparkle doesn't show up too well in the picture.  Yet again I decided to make an easel card, I love these and think I might be a tad addicted LOL  The image was cut with an oval nestabilities die then added to a layer of red card cut with a slightly larger scalloped oval nestie. The ribbon was from my stash and the tag greeting is the free stamp from Craft Stamper last month.  The 'stop' and inside greeting is from a set by Hobby Art Stamps.  Background papers are from my stash left over from last year.  I apologise for the double watermark, I'm just learning how to use the watermark software and didn't quite get it right this time LOL

Thanks for stopping by, if you feel like leaving me a comment I would so appreciate it, I love reading them.

hugs
wynneth
x

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is ginormously great!! I'm gonna have to check out easel cards too!! Love your attention to detail!!

Lauren Hatwell said...

This is absolutely beautiful Wynneth. I agree with you that those easel cards are just soooo addictive and boy have you done this little beauty justice. I've been looking at the Spica's for ages. What do you reckon? Spicas? Sakura's or BOTH ("BOTH" said Pooh, "But don't bother about the bread please". Oooh sorry, it was out before I could stop it.... Lx

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

This is simply gorgeous, lovely green tones, stunning.
There is an award for you on my blog xx

Annie said...

another fab card Wynneth - love the bright red/green colour combo and the sparkle!
hugs, annie x