Monday 28 December 2009

Just one more Tree Bauble!



I know that the Christmas festivities are all but over now, but I have just one last tree bauble to share with you.  This was my second entry for the Craftbubble Let's Get Stamping weekly challenge for the week before Christmas.   I created this one by using the 'waste' cut from the centres of the Holly Mermaid bauble.  Adding some scalloped ovals cut from foiled vellum using a nestabilities die.  The tree stamp is by Papermania and was stamped with green chalk ink and cut out with a plain oval nestie.  Silver crochet cotton was attched to the top through small punched holes to make a loop for hanging on the tree.

I had hoped to have some new projects to share with you today, but crafting time has been hard to find during the Holidays and I am a little behind in getting my new creations completed!

Thanks for visiting and I will be sharing some new creations with you over the coming days.
hugs
wynneth
x

2 comments:

Kathyk said...

I THOUGHT that was vellum when I saw this lovely little trinket Wynneth - smashing idea.
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Kathyk

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

Another great creation Wynneth. I hope you find more crafty time in the New Year.