Thursday 17 December 2009

Snow Fight


I do love this Magnolia stamp, it is such a sweet image and to me feels very old fashioned and vintage.  I also love this background paper, the green and blue combination is so effective and with the snowflakes on the paper, it fits perfectly with snowballing tilda. 

I coloured the image with Polychromos pencils, blended with a little Sansodor.  I added some Diamond Stickles to the snowballs and Tilda's wings.  This is a very simple layout, no complicated layers or fancy embellishments.  I just added a length of white organza ribbon, wound around the card and tied in a double bow at the front. 

It's actually quite refreshing to create such a simple card for a change!

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate your support and would like to welcome you back to see what I have to share with you tomorrow.

hugs
wynneth
x

1 comment:

Lauren Hatwell said...

Lovely Wynneth. Not come across the pencils you mention but I love the effect. The green is so fresh and you're right, that gorgeous Magnolia stamp is very vintage and very very sweet. Love it. Another fabulous Creation from TSS...