Saturday 14 August 2010

Sending a little TLC

Happy sunday to you, nice of you to take the time to visit my little blog today :o)  Today's card is another of the set I made as part of my friend's birthday gift.  This cute image is from The Greetings Farm (thanks Kathy and Lauren!)
I coloured her with Promarkers and added Rock Candy Stickles on the bubbles in her bath to give them some texture.  I added Distress Ink around the edges of the image layer and the background papers are from the 6x6 Sweet Nothings pad by Papermania.  The flower was cut with a Martha Stewart punch and I added some pearly doodles in the centre after adding it with Pinflair glue.  The sentiment is from a Kanban set of clear stamps and I thought this card could be used to send get well wishes, birthday wishes or any other occasion when a little TLC is wished for the recipient.

I'll be sharing another one of this set of cards with you tomorrow, I do hope you'll drop by again then.  Sadly my crafty weekend away with the girls in Bristol ends today and I shall be heading back to the southwest later on.
hugs
wynneth
x

2 comments:

Kathyk said...

But its not over yet!!

You image is adorable and I think its either crafters companion or TGF - got a sneaking suspicion that its one of Lauren's so she should be able to settle that one.

See you later hun

Kathyk

Annie said...

ooo what a fun card and image, and so pretty in pink and blue.
hugs, annie x