Thursday 6 January 2011

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You..........Thank You !

I'm sure that, like me, you will be busy making lots of 'Thank You' cards to send out to friends and family  acknowledging the lovely gifts we've received over the Festive Season.

I decided to do some batch card making using this lovely, sweet and simple, little floral stamp - which incidentally is one of the gifts I am saything Thank You for.  I thought that as the flowers are so delicate, I wouldn't add any fancy papers or layers, just sticking to white except for the colours on the image.  For some of them I embossed the base card using the Eyelet Squares nestie set and the others a plain square nestie set, additionally cutting out the image layers with the same sets.  Flowers all coloured using Copic pens and touches of Spica Glitter pen added - bish, bash, bosh, job done !

Thank you so much for dropping by today, it's lovely to see you.

6 comments:

Kathyk said...

Bish bash bosh indeed - fabby job Wynneth and loving those nesties

Kathyk

Annie said...

these are gorgeous little thank you cards Wynneth, and I am liking the WOW look a lot this year - must have a play and make some.
hugs, annie x

Lauren Hatwell said...

These are beautiful Wynneth. I, too, am batch making Thank You's. I'm quite enjoying it actually. Lx

Lauren Hatwell said...

These are beautiful Wynneth. I, too, am batch making Thank You's. I'm quite enjoying it actually. Lx

Marion said...

These are gorgeous little Thank You Cards. Very pretty image. Is it Hero Arts?
hugs
Marion

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

I love your simple style here Wynneth, these "Thank you's" are beautiful.
Katie x