Saturday 28 May 2011

A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes....


Today's card is another CAS card.  I so enjoyed the challenge last week over on Less is More which had a butterflies theme that I went on and made another !

The image and sentiment are from a set of stamps from Queen Kat Designs.  The image was inked once and stamped twice so the second imprint was paler, then the sentiment added to the bottom right.

The butterfly was punched from a scrap of patterened heavyweight paper from my stash and I created a body for it using a Waco Pearlmaker Pen.

Another card to add to my box of 'any occasion' cards, which are always useful to have in stock.

I'm going to try and get an entry made for this week's Less is More Challenge today, which I'll post up later.

Thanks for visiting today, I do so appreciate all my Followers, although Blogger seems to have deleted them all at the moment - I really hope it gets fixed soon and they come back, I miss you all !

4 comments:

Kathyk said...

Woo Hoo - we're back! I see you are back to 103 followers, wonder where we all went - hope we enjoyed the journey!

Your card is super duper and darn near fits this weeks challenge too!!! Can't wait to see what you make specifically for this week....

Kathyk

Jayne Hayward said...

Love the sentiment and the butterfly is gorgeous. I think I will have to have a go at some CAS cards!!

Jayne xx

Debs M said...

gorgeous card, i must try one of those pens...my followers were back today too x

Lauren Hatwell said...

Whoop Whoop! Good to see your followers are back in the room. What a gorgeous card Wynneth. SO beautiful! Lx