Monday 13 June 2011

Demi's Debut



I hope you are having a great day. Today is my 42nd Wedding Anniversary and my lovely hubby and I will be going out for diner at a local restaurant this evening. It will be extra special as my Dad is currently staying with us and he will be joining us for dinner, as will a couple of very dear friends. I'm already musing on the menu and deciding what I'm going to be eating !

Are you ready for another yummy new release stamp from Queen Kat Designs? I do hope so as today my project features the delightful Demi by Myka Jelina - isn't she a doll ?   

I loved colouring this beauty with my Copics before attaching her over a layer cut from the background paper using a Spellbinder shapeability die. The bp is from K & Co and it's double sided and so pretty on both sides, I didn't feel it needed any further embelishment. The bottom edge of the inside was cut with a Martha Stewart border punch.
I created the shaped base card using a large die and my Grand Calibur machine. The gems were from my stash.

Demi is available in the QKD Store.  I hope you've enjoyed your visit today, please let me know what you think of Demi by leaving me a comment.

4 comments:

Kathyk said...

FAB card - love your layering, I just know if I tried that it would just look .... too BUSY!!! Great image.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to you both, enjoy your evening with dad and pals too

Kathyk

Debs M said...

fab card, love her boots, hope you have a great time tonight, happy anniversary x

Boni said...

Congratulations ...how wonderful ! I love the use of the two sided paper...she is stunning ! Hugs to you

Jayne Hayward said...

Congratulations on your wedding anniversary - hope you have a fantastic meal and enjoy having your dad and friends with you to celebrate.

This such a lovely card I love the colours and the image used.

I am down your way from this Saturday for a week so I will have to get in touch and see about meeting up - shame the weather isnt looking as good as last year!

Jayne xx