Monday 4 July 2011

Nefertari

Welcome to Tuesday, the first one in a new month. I've got a new release stamp to share with you today, the lovely Nefertari designed by Myka Jelina is now available from the Queen Kat Designs  Store.

To my mind, this image is so lovely and detailed that I didn't want to detract from it in any way. I've kept my card design very simple, coloured the image with Copics and added it over a couple of layers of plain cardstock to reflect the colours used in the image.

The colours purple and gold always say Egypt to me and so I just added a length of gold coloured leather trim and some gold half beads on the coloured layers. There are also touches of gold Spica Glitter Pen on parts of the image.

I hope you've enjoyed today's project, leave a comment if you care to and do drop by again, it's lovely to see you.

Happy Crafting !

4 comments:

Kathyk said...

Your choice of colours is just splendid and your colouring sublime, matey!

Happy Tuesday

Kathyk

Debs M said...

beautifully coloured and gorgeous card x

Craftyrose said...

Beautful colouring Wynneth to make a stunning card! xx

Annie said...

a touch of luxury Wynneth and she is fabulous in purple and gold.
hugs, annie x