Sunday 30 October 2011

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween !

Are you ready for tonight's Trick or Treaters?  I've a pumpkin bucket full of sweetie eyeballs ready just in case we get any callers.   I expect my Grandsons will be out Trick or Treating, but they don't live close to me, so I won't get to see them myself. 

This is the card I made and sent to them, I hope they liked it. 

I used stamps from a few different manufacturers to create the scene.  First off I used a spiders web stamp from Sparkle n Sprinkle on the basecard to make a background.  I then used the haunted house, bats and gravestones from a set by Reflections and finally the funky skeleton was a $1 dollar stamp I picked up at a Jo-Ann's store in Florida. 

To create the night sky I used Distress Inks in Stormy Sky and Chipped Sapphire and added yellow Spica Glitter pen on the windows and the wording on the gravestones so they glow eeriely in the dark. 

It was such a fun card to create, I don't usually make many Halloween cards and this is the only one for this year.

6 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

Well if you're only going to make one Halloween card it might as well be FANGTASTIC and this one most certainly is. Love it. Lx

Kathyk said...

WOWser - What a fabulous card dahlink! A splendid collection of images - love that haunted house an dfunky "skellington"!

Happy Halloween

Kathyk

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

Gorgeous! I love your night sky, very spookalicious!
Happy Halloween Wynneth, very jealous I can't "trick or treat" around yours tonight -sweetie eyeballs yumm!
Hugs, Katie xx

Deb said...

it is so fabulous Wynneth, love your spooky scene and that cooky skeleton! We already threw a Halloween party on saturday but the little ones are so looking forward to trick or treating tonight!
Happy Halloween! Debxx

Annie said...

fabulously spooky! love it!
hugs, annie x

Craftyrose said...

Very spooky, but very clever! xx