Thursday 24 November 2011

Still playing with my Memory Box Dies !

I've got more projects using my new Memory Box dies to share with you today. 

I had a great session making a batch of Christmas cards using mirror board and some of my new dies.  For these three I also used the Fancy Labels stamps by Our Daily Bread, which are compatible with nestie labels 17 dies.  I cut the shapes first, then stamped and embossed using WOW! Platinum and Silver Sparkle embossing powders, before attaching to the base card.

For these two cards, I added the diecuts over plain white base card. 

Here's a close up of one of the cards showing the diecuts a little more clearly. 

The sentiments are from Lili of the Valley, stamped and embossed in silver.

I hope you've enjoyed today's projects, thanks for dropping by.

5 comments:

Deb said...

wow, they are amazing Wynneth, love those dies!
have a great day, Debxx

Debs M said...

these are gorgeous Wynneth x

Marion said...

Wow Wynneth, The detail in these die cuts is amazing. Simply elegant cards.
hugs
Marion

Craftyrose said...

they really are stunning Wynneth. xx

Annie said...

such fabulous details Wynneth! and gorgeous cards.
hugs, annie x