Sunday 20 November 2011

Three Wreaths Closer to Christmas


As I still need to get lots of Christmas cards made in time, I've been doing some batch making using a CAS style and some beautiful stamps.  The three cards I'm sharing today feature this gorgeous whispy wreath stamp from Penny Black. 

I've used the Tim Holtz special edition Winter Set of Distress Inks to stamp the image and the Inkadinkado sentiment, then added touches of Stickles just to give a few subtle highlights.   Left to right the colours are Festive Berries; Evergreen Bough and Iced Spruce.  They are really gorgeous colours and I'm so pleased that I decided to get them after all. 

A very simple design, but I like the classic elegance. 

Thanks for stopping by today, I'm afraid there'll be more Christmas cards in the coming days, I do need to get a wiggle on if I'm going to finish before the last posting date!

3 comments:

Brandi said...

These are great Wynneth ~ Love the clean classic look. :)

Kathyk said...

I kept looking at this limited edition set and thinking "do I need them?" Having now seen your gorgeous cards with them I find the answer is .... YES! Gr8 job

Kathyk

Janice said...

I love these cards, I know they are a simple design, but the stamp is just so elegant. Jx