Thursday 15 December 2011

Signing off for a while.......

If you've popped in recently, you will probably be aware that I've not been feeling so good for a while.  Well, tomorrow (friday 16 Dec) I go into hospital for surgery and I'll be MIA for at least a few days.

If all goes to plan, I should be home again in the early part of next week and hopefully recovering well by Christmas.  I guess this year I'll be merely 'directing' and 'orchestrating' the preparation and cooking of the family Turkey Dinner rather than cooking it myself !    I'm told I need to take things really easy for at least two weeks, lots of pampering and being looked after.  I'm sure that my Hubby, Dad and Son will do their best to make sure I rest and take it easy !! 

Just in case I don't feel up to being on line much next week, I'd like to take this opportunity to wish you all A Very Merry Christmas and may you have A Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year.  

I'd also like to say a special thank you to all my wonderful Followers, I do appreciate you taking time to drop by to check out my projects and thanks for sticking with me throughout 2011.  Also to those who do visit regularly but aren't signed up as an 'official' Follower, thanks so much to you also.

I hope to be well enough to be crafting again in January and I'm looking forward to sharing my projects on here with you again.

10 comments:

Debs M said...

Good luck for tomorrow, will be thinking of you x

Junie said...

Hi Wynneth
Will be thinking of you my friend !!! I hope all goes well for you and you are back showing us your beautiful creations very very soon !!!
BIGGEST OF HUGS MY FRIEND
Junie

Kathyk said...

And we are all wishing you the very best for your op. Best wishes for the speediest of recoveries - missing you already matey, hurry back!

Merry Christmas and a pain free New Year

Kathyk

Mandi said...

Al the very best Wynneth
Be thinking of you tomorrow
speedy recovery

mandi xx

Jayne Hayward said...

Wishing you well tomorrow and hope your recovery goes smoothly. Look forward to seeing you crafting again in the new year

Jayne xx

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

Oh Wynneth you poor thing! I wish you a speedy recovery. Hope you and your family have a lovely Christmas and New Year. Lots of love xx

Heidi said...

wishing you a very speedy recovery and a lovely restful christmas time wyneth. hugs heidi x

Kathyk said...

Still thinking of you matey and great to hear that your recovery is happening, albeit waaaaaay more slowly than you would like!

Merry Christmas but, more likely, a Happier New Year

Kathk

Kathyk said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR matey

Kathyk

Marion said...

Hi Wynneth,
Hope surgery went well and that you are recovering nicely.
Just popped in to say Happy New Year.
hugs
Marion