Thursday 15 March 2012

Sail Away

My lovely pal Lauren set the saturday sketchie challenge over on the Craftbubble 'Craft Mad & Loving It' group this week with the theme 'Sail Away'. 

I do love this Lili of the Valley stamp, he's a real cutie and perfect for the challenge.  I coloured the image with my Copics and added Glossy Accents to the boat to give it some dimension.  The background papers are from the Papermania Portobello Road pack and I tied some natural twine around to secure the button.  The sentiment was a diecut from a Goody Bag I received in a Secret Santa gift at Christmas. 

A Nice clean and bright design for this one, not too fancy or fussy so ideal for a guy's card, after all no matter what age they are all still little boys I find !!

6 comments:

Deb said...

gorgeous card Wynneth, love the image, such a cutie and the twine is the perfect embellishment for a boys card!
Debxx

Unknown said...

Those papers work perfectly with the image - such a cute image too.

Debs M said...

love the papers, they go so well with the image, great card x

Sarina said...

Lovely card,Wynneth.
X,
Sarina

Kathyk said...

It's a smasher Wynneth, love the interpretation, papers, colors and image!! What's not to love?

Kathyk

Lilian said...

Wynneth. Lovely card.Well done. I have started to make a few cards and the three I did are on my blog if you want to have a look.

http://astitchintime-lilian.blogspot.com
lilian