Tuesday 10 July 2012

Circles, Circles....


Circles is our challenge theme this week over on I Love Promarkers and the prize sponsor is NitWit Collections.  I've used papers and elements from their Crabapple Lane Kit and Crabapple Too for my design and these cute kitties are from a set of NitWits stamps.

I coloured the kitties with my Promarkers before cutting them out using a circle punch from Stampin Up!.  I then attached the images over layers cut with an SU! scalloped circle punch from Early Esspresso SU! cardstock.  The sentiment was generated on my computer and I stamped the little pawprint from the stamp set around the wording before attaching it to a layer cut using a scalloped circle nestie.

As all the papers and elements are from the same kit, all the colours co-ordinate beatifully and the buttons look very realistic, especially popped up on some PinFlair glue. 

That's it for today folks, I'll have another new project to share with you tomorrow, hope to see you back again real soon.

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

What adorable images and a selfless use of buttons too!

Kathyk