Tuesday 7 August 2012

Happy Anniversary


A crafting pal and her hubby are celebrating their Wedding Anniversary today and I made this card to send to them as Purple is her very favourite colour !  I know my card has arrived in time and I wish them both a wonderful day.

I used a set of Marianne's dies to create the design, the fronds under the flower were also cut using Marianne's dies, white and purple metallic cardstock are the only materials.  Almost white on white, which is one of my favourite techniques.

That's about it, clean simple and I love the finished result, hope my pals do too.

Thanks for dropping by today, have a great day whatever you have planned.

2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Kathyk said...

And even more yumminess in the flesh (so to speak) - thank you so much.

Kathyk