Thursday 16 August 2012

My Favourite Someone


Just got my Day 14 SMASH* page finished for the 30 day challenge I'm working my way through.  Day 14 is ' Favourite Someone' and mine is my Dad. 

I've now completed seven of the thirty days so still have quite a way to go yet !  There's no deadline, I'm just creating a page when inspiration strikes.

Sadly my Dad was admitted to hospital yesterday with another suspected heart attack - I just heard that he had a comfortable night and there are more tests planned for today.  He's likely to be in hospital for at least another three or four days, but his condition is stable for now which is great news.  He's not yet well enough to be chasing his nursie round the ward, but he's feeling quite positive I understand !

Love Ya Dad xxxxx

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear that your dad is in hospital - I do hope his health improves quickly and is back home safe and sound again. Best wishes being sent to you all.

A lovely page to celebrate your dad - I think you've done a fantastic job. Keep up the SMASHing work. x

Clare Lloyd said...

fabulous page wynneth, i do hope all goes well with your dad. x

Lauren Hatwell said...

What a lovely page Wynneth. Very best wishes to Andy for a speedy recovery. Lx

Kathyk said...

FABBY SMASH page Wynneth, your dad looks so chirpy and let's hope he soon will be again - give him our regards when you are able to speak with him

Kathyk

Debs M said...

great page, sending get well wishes x

Lorraine said...

Oh, Wynneth. How is he hun?