Sunday 23 September 2012

Happy 50th Wedding Anniversary

 
 
Today is the 50th Wedding Anniversary of my friends Jean & Doug.  Unfortunately we aren't going to be around to join their celebrations, but I do hope they have a wonderful evening.

Jean asked me to make a special card for her to give to Doug - I shared that card with you on 6 September - and she was delighted with it.  The card I'm sharing with you today is the one I've made to send to the happy couple.

Using a couple of my current favourite techniques/styles - Clean and Simple (CAS) and Distress Ink applied direct to the base card.  I used Scattered Straw DI then overstamped using black Archival ink, a stamp by Papermania and a sentiment from Dark Room Door (I do love this set of DRD sentiments).  Although not exactly gold, the SS DI is quite a good alternative.

I hope they like the card and that they have a wonderful celebration.

1 comment:

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, beautiful card.
luv
Debby