Thursday 13 September 2012

Happy Birthday Harry !

 
Today is my Grandson Harry's 15th Birthday - Happy Birthday sweetheart !

Like me, do you find it so difficult to make cards for teenage boys?  I know it took me ages to decide what design to use for this card.  At 15 - and already six foot four ! - he's too old for 'cute' images and not old enough for the regular sort of male designs.  He is very keen on sports particularly Rugby and Soccer and plays Rugby in his school team so I opted for a football theme for his card and he is our own Football Hero.

It is quite a simple design but I don't think he'll be embarassed to have this card displayed on the mantelpiece !  Sadly, I won't be able to see him on his birthday as he lives a four hour drive away from me, but we will be thinking of him and will speak to him on the phone to wish him Happy Birthday.

That's it from me today, hope you have a great day whatever you have planned.

3 comments:

Kathyk said...

Happy Birthday Harry - hope he'll like his lovely card Wynneth

Happy Friday matey, it was gr8 to see you both yesterday

Kathyk

Jayne Hayward said...

Happy Birthday to your grandson. You've done really well for his card. I'm always stuck for ideas when it comes to men cards as I dont think they would appreciate ribbons and flowers lol!!

Jayne xx

Deb said...

wow, that is so perfect for a teenager, love it!
have a great weekend, Debxx