Sunday 11 August 2013

With Love on your Anniversary

I just don't know where this weekend has gone !  Here it is already sunday evening and I'm only just getting around to posting on here.  Oh well, better late than never I guess ! 

The project I'm sharing today is a card I created to send to a couple of lovely friends who celebrated their Wedding Anniversary last week. 


I know my pal is a fan of the CAS (Clean and Simple) style of design and I also got to play with a set of Sizzix stamps and matching dies which I've had for a while but not used. 

I stamped the banner images using SU! inks, then cut them out with the matching dies before adding them to the base card, overlapping very slightly.  The scalloped heart element was created using a stamp from a set by SU! and the matching set of dies.  The sentiment is from a set of magazine freebie stamps which I've had in my stash for ages.

That's it, clean simple and classic I think.

Thanks for visiting to check out my latest project.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card - hope your friends had a great anniversary.

Kathyk said...

They did, thanks, Linda! The card is even more super in real life too - thanks Wynneth, T & Miss T

Hope you are feeling better now

Kathyk

Karen K said...

Gorgeous Wynneth and a lovely way to celebrate your friends anniversary.

K x

Cherry said...

Absolutely gorgeous Wynneth, love the stamps together. Hugs Cherry X