Tuesday 3 September 2013

A Hug for Fifi

As I promised in yesterday's post, I have a card to share with you today.  I haven't yet put away my bag of older Sugar Nellie stamps and I've used another of them for today's project.


This cute stamp is called 'A hug for Fifi' and I coloured the image with my ProMarkers before fussy cutting out and adhering to the background.  I found the pretty swirly background paper in my box of paper scraps and the colours on it were perfect for the design.  I used a Penny Black daisy die and a scrap of SU! Peach Parfait cardstock to create the background on the left hand side. 

The hug coupon stamp is by Studio G and I stamped it using SU! Baja Breeze ink, stamped onto Baja Breeze cardstock three times before cutting out.

A nice simple little card, I hope you like it.

3 comments:

Kathyk said...

Another fabbylicious creation matey, love the "hug for Fifi"

Kathyk

Unknown said...

Such a sweet card. What a harvest you have had from your apple trees - fruit crumble is always delicious. Glad Mr Mojo seems to be coming back. Any cookies left?

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

Oh now she is adorable, love the mix of shades with those pretty backing papers that you used. Too sweet.
Katie x