Friday 22 November 2013

Designer Paper and a Fabby Stamp

Good morning Folks, it's almost the weekend, got any exciting plans ?  I'll bet you are like me and will be fitting in at least a little crafting time.  I'm beavering away at making Christmas cards in every spare moment and today's project is - you've guessed it - a small batch of cards.



... and here's a close up shot of one of the cards


Whilst visiting my pal Kathy for a crafting weekend last week, she allowed me to stamp up some images from her newly-acquired JOFY gift box stamp.  Whilst not specifically a Christmas image, coloured in festive shades, it looks great on a Christmas design.  It was lovely to just sit and colour these images whilst chatting with my pal.

Once home, I decided to use the images after fussy cutting them out, to make a small batch of Christmas cards.  This week's theme on the Simply Less is More Challenge Blog is to 'use Designer Paper in a CAS way' so I'm going to submit this batch of cards as my second entry this week.

The image was coloured with ProMarkers and the Designer Paper is from SU!  I used a corner rounder on the one edge.  The sentiment is from Clarity Stamps and is stamped using SU! Cherry Cobbler ink.

That's it from me today, I'm busy, busy, busy getting my festive preparations underway - cardmaking, sewing, gift buying, food planning etc.  Have a great day whatever you have planned.

3 comments:

Kathyk said...

GR8 batch .... this will have increased your stash of Xmas cards then, won't it? That parcel is just lovely isn't it? You've done a smashing job with it too

Kathyk

Unknown said...

It was great watching you colour in those images in and they look fantastic with that stripey paper.

I'm off to the St Austell beer festival tomorrow - hopefully a couple of real ales will help shift my cold LOL!

Chrissie said...

It's great to see a second entry Wynneth. Sounds like you had fun!
These are fab!
Thanks so much once more.
Chrissie
"Less is More"