Monday 23 December 2013

Inkadinka Reindeer

Morning Peeps !   Just two more sleeps until the Big Day, is your life calm and already organised or still full of craziness and frenzied preparation ?  My world fits into the second category, but then it generally does so why would it be different at this even busier time of the year ha ha !

Today I'm sharing (yet another) Christmas card I made for this year


 

I created the base card using some nice heavy weight cardstock which is a little more 'marsh' green than kraft, but makes a lovely sturdy card.  It's C6 size but with the fold at the top.

The lovely lacy reindeer image is from a set of stamps by Inkadinkado, which I've had for a few years now and never tire of.  Stamped with Versamark and heat embossed using gold sparkle embossing powder. 

I then mounted the white image layer over a slightly larger piece of red mirri card and attached to the base card.

The sentiment was stamped from one of my current favourite sets by Penny Black.  Stamped using SU! Raspberry Ripple ink.

That's it from me, I'll leave you to continue with your Christmas preparations if you are like me, or continue to relax if you are completely organised !

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

Morning matey, fab card, lovely image.

My hubby's just BACK from Sainsburys. Yes, you read that right ..... BACK, and it's not yet 07:30 and everyone's been put away - the fridge is STUFFED! and it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Seasons Greetings to you, your family and your readers/followers

Kathyk