Wednesday 23 April 2014

Feathers

Hi there dear Bloggers, I hope you have a wonderful day, whatever you have planned.

The project I'm sharing with you today is the Birthday card I created recently for a pal.  I know she likes the CAS style and I wanted to use my recently acquired set of stamps and matching dies from Clearly Besotted Stamps, which were perfect for this style.



I love this sentiment and the feathers in the set of both stamps and matching dies are lovely.  I added the flocks of tiny birds using a stamp by Inkyliscious.

The background paper is by Stampin'Up! and I layered the stamped images onto a piece of Midnight Muse SU! cardstock.

A very simple but elegant design I think and I was pleased with the finished card.

I hope you've enjoyed your visit today, leave me a little comment if you have the time, I love to know what you think of my projects.  Thank you. 

4 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

It's beautiful Wynneth. So elegant. Lx

Kathyk said...

Super card matey, that feather really IS lovely. I'm sure your pal will have appreciated it too

Kathyk

Patricia said...

Beautiful card, love the paper, the feather and the wonderful sentiment. Your friend will love it.

Patricia xx

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

Simple, elegant and just lovely.
Katie x