Thursday 12 June 2014

So Macho !

Happy Thursday Bloggers, hope you have a wonderful day planned.

We have a new challenge starting today over on the Cute Card Thursday Blog today, this week our theme is 'So Macho' and our lovely prize sponsor is Whiff of Joy Stamps.

Here's my DT card for this week


I decided the 'So Macho' theme fitted nicely into a vintage style design as I always think this style is perfect for a man's card.

I used a number of stamp sets from Tim Holts by Stampers Anonymous and Graphic 45 to create the various elements.  Stamping the images using Walnut Stain Distress Ink and colouring with other DIs applied by brush.  I then added Glossy Accents to some of the elements - pen, nibs and the top hats  - to emphasise them a little.

The background was created using DIs and stencils by Memory Box and the scraps of ribbon were from my box of ribbon bits.

I attached some of the element using Pinflair Glue to give them a little dimension but at the same time keeping the card fairly flat for posting.

That's it, hope you've enjoyed seeing today's project, do check out the creations from the rest of the DT over on the CCT Blog, they're full of great inspiration - enjoy !

Thanks for stopping by today, leave me a little comment if you have time, I love it when I have comments to read. 

6 comments:

Patricia said...

Brilliant Male card, absolutely stunning, I love it
Have a great day

Patricia x

Lauren Hatwell said...

It's fabby! As you say, perfect for a man, and so stylish. Lx

Kathyk said...

Super duper masculine card, lovely colours too

Kathyk

Unknown said...

Fantastic card for the theme - love the vintage look and perfect for lots of occasions.

Sharon said...

Fab vintage card Wynneth. x

Lilian said...

WOW a great card Wynneth,
Hugs
lilian