Thursday 14 August 2014

Keeping it Clean and Simple

Well, it's been a while since I posted on here, life just got in the way and crafting has been on the 'back burner' for a few weeks sadly.

I'm a little later in the day posting this, but here's my DT card for this week's challenge over on the Cute Card Thursday Blog.

 
The theme for this week's challenge is 'Clean and Simple' and Whiff of Joy Stamps are sponsoring the prize.
 
I used a scalloped C6 base card, a Joanna Sheen die, Stampin'Up! cardstock, ink and sentiment stamp and a Waco Pearlmaker Pen.
 
Firstly I used a scrap of blue card to cut out the die, then cut it again from a scrap of yellow card and cut just the daisy blooms from the yellow die cut.  I then attached the yellow blooms over the blue on the whole die cut.
 
I glued the die cut to the base card and added a faux pearl in the centre of each flower using a Waco Pearlmaker Pen.
 
Finally, I stamped the sentiment onto a scrap of white card and cut it out, gluing it over the lower part of the die cut.
 
I hope you've enjoyed your visit today, do check out the creations from the rest of the DT over on the CCT Blog.
 
Thanks for dropping by, have a great day.
 
Hugs
 
Wynneth
  x





 


3 comments:

Kathyk said...

It's fab matey and I'm loving your new siggie too

Kathyk

Lauren Hatwell said...

This is so pretty Wynneth. Less IS most definitely MORE. It's FAB!

Lx

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

Simple yet stylish. I agree with Lauren, less is most definitely more. Love the yellow teency flowers.
Katie xx