Wednesday 10 December 2014

Gold and Gems

Hi there Crafters, I have just a quick post for you today as I'm up to my elbows in wrapping paper !

I created a base card from gold cardstock just a small 4.5 x 3 inch size - not so good for sending through Royal Mail but fine for hand delivery. 

Using Memory Box dies I cut two layers from gold mirri board and layered them up.  The scrap of pretty gold ribbon was from my stash and the gorgeous gold gem added over the top was also from my stash.

I heat embossed the Merry Christmas sentiment using black sparkle embossing powder.

That's it from me today, short and sweet - I hope you like today's card.

3 comments:

Kathyk said...

Woo Hoo, sumptuous looking card for hand delivery matey. That die is fabulous.

I see that, like me, you've elected to stay with the pop up comment box (WITH CAPTCHA word verification) so I'm just going to compose my reply, ignore the W.V. and hit PUBLISH ...... so yah boo to the peeps at blogger!!!

Kathyk

Lauren Hatwell said...

Fabby! That die is GORGEOUS! The perfect focus for your lovely card. Lx

lbwright22-loopylou said...

that is a great die. no need for much more on the card- so elegant.
Pass on my many thanks to Andy for his Christmas card xxx