Thursday 18 December 2014

Sparkles

Hi Folks it's Thursday again and I have something different for you this week for my Cute Card Thursday DT project.  No card from me this week but a festive home décor project. 

This week our theme for the CCT challenge is 'Sparkles' and our prize sponsor is Whimsy Stamps.


 Side view
 
 
close up showing the glitter/sparkles a little more clearly
 

I used a chipboard birdhouse kit from Tando Creative - which I purchased from a craft store at Barleylands in Essex on a day out with my lovely crafting pal Lauren.  I painted the components with PaperArtsy chalk paints before assembling.

Using Aleene's Glitter Snow (I love this product) I added lots of  'snow' and whilst it was still wet dusted the whole thing with lots of Glamour Dust for maximum sparkle.

I hope you've enjoyed seeing today's project, do check out the fabulous creations from the rest of the DT over on the CCT Blog.

Thanks so much for finding time to visit Stamping Grandma, I'm sure you're at least as busy as I am right now and I really appreciate you dropping by.  It soothes my soul to spend time creating and is my little oasis in the craziness that is the festive season !

Have a great day.

4 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

Looks fabby Wynneth. I LOVE all that glitter and sparkle. So festive! Lx

Kathyk said...

What a fab project and it sure does sparkle (A LOT!), love it!

Kathyk

Patricia said...

Great project, love all the sparkly snow

Patricia x

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

Oh that's just adorable Wynneth.

I'm glad you got your card. I received both of your beautiful cards -thank you so very much.

Wishing you and all of yours a wonderful Christmas time.

Katie xx