Wednesday 10 June 2015

Getting All Cute and Girly

Welcome to Wednesday here in my little piece of Blogland, I appreciate each and every one of you lovely visitors, followers and anyone who happens to drop in for the first time, either accidentally or following a link from somewhere !  I hope you find something to delight or inspire you.

I haven't made a lot of cutesy cards for some time, but today I thought I'd share one of the few with you.  The image was the first one I coloured with my recently acquired Spectrum Aqua pens.  I'm still learning how to get the most from them and the best way - for me - to produce colouring I'm totally happy with ( I know I'm my own harshest critic !)

Anyway, here's how I used the coloured image to create a card

List of supplies I used:

* 6 x 6 base card
* Penny Black stamp
* Spellbinders Nestabilities dies
* SU! cardstock - for layering - and sentiment
* Spectrum Aqua Watercolour Pens
* Glossy Accents (on flowers and dress ribbon)
*  Ribbon

I hope you've enjoyed seeing today's project, leave me a comment if you have the time, I love to hear everyone's thoughts on my work.

As it's Wednesday, I thought I'd also share a What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday (WOYWDW) pic






the easy vacation knitting project is all that's in my crafty workspace today.

Have a great day whatever you have planned.

4 comments:

Patricia said...

Brilliant card, love the image and your wonderful colouring.
Love the yarn you have used for your project.
Have a great day
Patricia x

Debs M said...

gorgeous card and what fabby wool! x

Joyce said...

Lots of beauty and crafts on your blog today. Fab coloring of that little girl.

Kathyk said...

I'm so sorry matey - thought I'd posted on this thread and yet .... no sign of it!

Love your girly make and your knitting has me all envious - fab colours and you are cracking on so speedily!.

Kathyk