Tuesday 7 July 2015

Lilian's Challenge - Follow Your Dreams Tag

Happy Tuesday Friends, hope it's going well for you.  It's been a few days since I last posted something new for you to look at, but I see lots of you have been visiting and for that I thank you so much.  It's a thrill for me to see that so many of you have taken the time to drop by to see what new Craftiness I've been getting up to !

So, today I have a tag to share with you.  A group of my online crafting pals set ourselves a quarterly challenge with a theme and the current one was set by the lovely Lilian and her theme this time is 'Flowers'.  I decided to make a tag for my first entry, firstly because I haven't made a tag in ages but mostly because I recently acquired some new Crealies dies and one set is tags, so I used the largest one from the set to cut out my tag.


Here's a couple of close-up pix which show the Glossy Accents detail a little more clearly
 

 
These are the supplies and tools I used to create my tag :

* Crealies No 4 Stitched Tag die set
* Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Collection stencil - Blossom TH031 (flowers being the challenge theme)
* Distress Inks - Twisted Citron; Fossilised Amber; Abandoned Coral; Cracked Pistachio - to create  background, colour stencilled shapes and background stamping
* Visible Image stamp - Grunge Flourish - stamped using Abandoned Coral around edges of tag
* Crop-a-Dile  to punch hole at top, plus eyelet
* Length of chiffon ribbon from my stash
* Stamp set Eline's 'Footsteps in the Sand' stamp set - used faux stitching to stamp around the edges and the ART No both stamped with Archival Black ink
* Black Pitt Pen to draw around some parts of the stencilled design
* White Signo Uni Ball Pen Broad to draw around other parts of the stencilled design
* Ranger Distress Glaze - to seal and make waterproof the DI's, applied before Glossy Accent highlights
* Glossy Accents

If you'd like any further details of how I created my tag, leave me a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can and try to help.

Thanks for dropping by today, hope you enjoyed your visit and come back soon

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty tag Wynneth.

Patricia said...

Good evening Wynneth,
Another of your great creations, I really like the effects you have achieved
Patricia x

Annie said...

very pretty, love the colour mix on this one.
hugs, annie x