Tuesday 3 November 2015

Entering a Rudolph Day Challenge

Happy Tuesday dear Blogger friends, I wonder if you are like some of my crafting pals and have already made more Christmas cards than they need for this year.  Or are you like me and still busy trying to catch up and get enough made during the next couple of weeks before we actually get to December.

That said, I've been a little busy over the last couple of days crafting with my pal Kathy (aka the Purple Princess) and made four festive cards which are also perfect to enter a Rudolph Day Challenge which is to use the same image on all of them.

Here's all four together


.... and for a closer look




Materials used :

  • Inkadinkado 'Evergreen Holiday' stamp set
  • Sentiment - My Sentiments Exactly set
  • Distress Ink pens
  • Derwent Inktense Blocks
  • Stickles - green, platinum and star dust


I'm entering the following challenges with my cards




I hope you've enjoyed seeing today's project, I'm happy as I now have another four cards in my Christmas stock.

10 comments:

Kathyk said...

And may I say how much more brilliant (and twinkly) it was to see them in real life to, mate

Kathyk

Debs M said...

well done on getting some made - I am still in the 'thinking about it stage' x

brenda said...

A really lovely collection of Christmas cards Kathy, it's a lovely stamp and so nice how you have varied the colorways.

Many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

SewPaperPaint said...

These are beautifully colored cards, so pretty!

Anonymous said...

oooh, i love this set of cards! the image is beautiful and i love the different colours! thank you so much for playing along with us at penny black and more.
linda

Patti J said...

Beautiful cards! And those Stickles just sparkle like crazy! Thanks for helping us Bling in the Holidays at Great Impressions!

Unknown said...

Love these cards - pinecones are one of my favourite images.

Mynn xx said...

These are so pretty, Wynneth! I LOVE the fabulous image and the different colored mats you used! Thank you so much for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Whisper said...

Oooo what a stunning collection of cards and all so different too and thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More this month, Luv Sam x

SewPaperPaint said...

These are stunning! Congrats on your win at PB&More!