Friday 6 November 2015

Happy Birthday Dad x

Good Morning all.  Today my gorgeous Dad is celebrating his 89th Birthday Whooo Hoooo !  Sadly I won't be seeing him on his Special Day as I'll be travelling, but hope to be with him tomorrow.

Here's the card I made especially for him



I first created a background directly onto a 6x6 basecard using Brusho Acrylic Shimmer Spray, spritzing lightly.  I then cut a rectangle of corrugated Kraft card on which I'd previously stamped randomly using black ink.

After attaching the corrugated panel to the front of the card I attached a smaller rectangle of white card onto which I stamped the Happy Birthday from a SU! Sassy Salutations stamp set using Memento ink.  

This simple design is perfect for a man's card I think.

Thanks for dropping by today to see my latest project.  I'm now looking forward to spending time with my Dad to belatedly celebrate his Birthday over the next few days.

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

Belated Happy Birthday - fab card missus

We were recently talking about the fab Inkognito flower ... check out this post

http://kimzkrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/marvellous-monday-with-visible-image_9.html

Kathyk