Monday 9 May 2016

Happy Birthday Lauren

Well, it's been so long since I posted on here I've almost forgotten how to write a blog post !  I apologise to all of my loyal followers and visitors who have been visiting regularly expecting to see a new project and found it very quiet on here. I've had 'stuff' going on and just haven't been in the right frame of mind to blog. I'm going to try and get back to posting regularly now.

I have been crafting a little however and I shall be sharing my projects with you in the coming days.

Today I'm sharing the card I made for my lovely crafting pal Lauren, hoping she's having a brilliant day and is being spoiled by her family.  I do hope my card arrived in time as she does have problems with mail delivery unfortunately.  Oh well, if it hasn't arrived at least she'll be able to see it on here. 


I was inspired recently by a technique shared by Kim Dellow and decided to use the technique for my card.  Background achieved by applying paints using an old plastic credit card to achieve a sort of screen print effect.

Supplies and Tools used :

Linen finish white cardstock
Dylusions Paints
White Gesso
Black Versafine Ink
Paper Artsey JOFY 11 stamp set
Rubbernecker Phrase #900 stamp set - sentiment and frame
SU! coloured cardstock
WOW Clear embossing powder - sentiment triple heat embossed
Gems from stash

I hope you've enjoyed seeing my project today, thanks for visiting.  If you have any questions about my project, please do leave me a comment and I'll happily answer you.

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

What a stunning card missus, I just bet Lauren will have been thrilled to receive it

Kathyk