Thursday 9 June 2016

Feel Better Soon

A lovely crafting pal of mine recently underwent surgery and I wanted to make a Get Well card for her.  I know her favourite colours are in the aqua, pale turquoise shades, so used these colours on her card.


I stamped this wonderful large flower from the SU! Best Thoughts stamp set using SU! Bermuda Bay ink, overstamped at the bottom using a stamp from the Dare 2B Artsy Totally Tracy TT16014 Textures set, using SU! Baja Breeze ink.  The sentiment is from the SU! Sassy Salutations stamp set, using the Bermuda Bay ink.

I then cut the stamped layer using a Crealies stitched rectangles die set, added the stamped layer onto a piece of Bermuda Bay cardstock using the next size up of the stitched rectangle die set.  I attached the layers to a C6 deckle edge base card. 

Finally I added some gems from my stash and a touch of clear Wink of Stella pen in the centre of the flowers.

I hope she is continuing along her healing journey, she is often in my thoughts.

2 comments:

Kathyk said...

So pretty, such a lovely colour too

Kathyk

Debs M said...

Lovely card x